Unenrolling a Student

Created by Charlotte Niedzielski, Modified on Tue, 13 Dec 2022 at 11:31 AM by Alan Martinez

When a student leaves the school for any reason, there are three things you will want to do:

    1. Close out the student's employment(s) (see this help article on ending an employment).

    2. Resolve outstanding missed days (see this help article on excusing missed days).

    3. Change the student's class year to "Unenrolled".


a. Navigate to the student's contact page.

b. In the Contact Details section, change the Current Grade Level to "Unenrolled" and click Save.

What if a student leaves the school and then returns?

If a student returns to the school, you can change the class year from "Unenrolled" back to whatever grade the student is now in. Then create a new employment for that student when she is placed in a new job.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article