Work-for-Pay Time Cards
Students can submit time cards for work-for-pay employments over holiday breaks. Unlike regular work study time cards, the CWSP team does not have to send time cards every day for students to fill out; instead, students will receive a link once to create and submit time cards as often as they need.
Please click here for a brief video tutorial that walks through the following steps.
Sending the Paid Work Time Card Link
- Create paid work employments (help article here).
- Navigate to a paid work employment.
- Click the Send Paid Work Time Card button to the top right and follow the prompts.
- Repeat for all paid work employments.
Student Paid Work Time Card Submission
- The student will receive an email in their inbox inviting them to fill out a paid work time card.
- Each time they work for pay, the student will create a paid time card using the same email link. The time card is identical to typical work study employment time cards, with the exception of the Date Worked field, which is blank until filled out by the student. The student will be able to select today's date or a past date (they are unable to future date a paid work time card).
- Once the student submits a paid work time card, the resulting process is the same as any other time card process: the student receives a receipt and the time card is sent to the supervisor for approval.