Gradforce Reports: Alumni Who Graduated from "College X"
This article is part of our help doc series on Gradforce reports. For more report help docs, please click here.
Use this report to answer the following questions:
- What are our top colleges for college graduation?
- How many students have graduated from "College X"?
Navigating to the Report
- Click on the Dashboards tab.
- In the menu, click All Dashboards.
- Select Detailed School Enrollment Dashboard.
- Locate the report to the top right called Graduates by College Name.
To determine your top colleges for college graduation:
- Click the Expand symbol to the top right corner of the component to expand the report.
- Use this list to determine your top colleges for college graduation.
If you are asked for the number of students who graduated from a specific college:
- Click "View Report: (Graduates by College Name)".
- Click the magnifying glass to the top right corner of the report.
- Type in the college name and press enter to see the number of students currently enrolled in that college.
To see the names of students who graduated from a specific college:
- In the Graduates by College Name report, click the filter icon to the top right corner of the report.
- Scroll to the last filter criteria - "College: Account Name not equal to "" " - and click in the criteria box to open up the filter options.
- Change "not equal to" to "equals" or "contains" and type in the college name. Click Apply.
- In the bottom toolbar, toggle Detail Rows. You will now see all students who have graduated from the specified college.
Notes and Tips
- NSC reports most graduation records twice: once with the degree title and once (or more) without. The "Student Count" counts just unique student names, not row numbers.
- Some colleges and universities include the location in their college name. For flexibility, use the "Contains" filter operator; for specificity, use the "Equals" filter operator.
- Once you click out of the report, the "College: Account Name" filter will reset.
- If a student has graduated from more than one college, they will appear under each college from which they have received a degree.
- In some rare instances, colleges report a graduation record when a student receives a certificate but hasn't actually graduated. These students may appear as having graduated in college completion reports.