Gradforce Reports: Current Enrollment in University Partners
This article is part of our help doc series on Gradforce reports. For more report help docs, please click here.
Use this report to answer the following questions:
- How many of our students are currently enrolled in one of our University Partners? Which students?
Navigating to the Report
- Click on the Dashboards tab.
- In the menu, click All Dashboards.
- Select Detailed School Enrollment Dashboard.
- Locate the report to the right called Current Enrollment - University Partners.
To determine top enrollment in University Partners:
- Click the Expand symbol to the top right corner of the component to expand the report.
- Use this list to determine your top enrollment in University Partners.
If you are asked for the number of students currently enrolled in a specific University Partner:
- Click "View Report: (Current Enrollment - University Partners)"
- Click the magnifying glass to the top right corner of the report.
- Type in the college name and press enter to see the number of students currently enrolled in that college.
To see the names of students currently enrolled in a specific University Partner:
- In the Current Enrollment - University Partners report, click the filter icon to the top right corner of the report.
- Scroll to one of the last filter criteria - "Most Recent College not equal to "" " - and click in the criteria box to open up the filter options.
- Change "not equal to" to "equals" or "contains" and type in the college name. Click Apply.
- In the bottom toolbar, toggle Detail Rows. You will now see all students currently enrolled in the selected college.
Notes and Tips
- Some colleges and universities include the location in their college name. For flexibility, use the "Contains" filter operator; for specificity, use the "Equals" filter operator.
- Once you click out of the report, the "Most Recent College" filter will reset.
- If a student has two concurrent enrollments, the college term record with the most recent "Enrollment Begin" date will determine the student's "current" college. If you see that a student's college is incorrect, you can submit an NSC override by following these steps.
- To see a list of Cristo Rey Network University Partners, see this report.