Installing the Salesforce Mobile App for WSF
Work Studyforce is mobile friendly! While the following screenshots show the process for downloading the app on an iPhone, the same process applies to the Salesforce Android app.
- Search for "Salesforce" in your device's app store. Once located, follow your phone's app downloading process.
Salesforce offers several apps, including Salesforce Authenticator, Salesforce Anywhere, and SalesforceA. The app needed to view and use Work Studyforce is simply called "Salesforce", as shown below.
- Once installed, open the Salesforce app.
- Log in to Salesforce using the same credentials you use to log in to the desktop version. Once you have logged in, your landing page will most likely look like the image shown below.
- Click on the Menu icon to the bottom right of the screen and select the App Picker.
- Choose CWSP Sales or CWSP Operations. Your mobile app is now configured correctly and can be used to update or create opportunities, accounts, contacts, employments , time cards, tasks, and more. Look out for mobile-specific help articles, coming soon!