Gradforce Reports: Six-Year College Completion Rate
This article is part of our help doc series on Gradforce reports. For more report help docs, please click here.
Use these reports to answer the following questions:
- What is our six-year college completion rate for class years 2012-2015?
- What is our average six-year college completion rate?
Navigating to the Reports
- Click on the Dashboards tab.
- In the menu, click All Dashboards.
- Select Detailed School Enrollment Dashboard.
- Locate the two six-year college completion rate reports at the bottom of the dashboard:
- Six-Year College Completion Rate displays the six-year college completion rate for class years 2012-2015, if applicable.
- Average Six-Year College Completion Rate averages the four percentages from 2012-2015 (or however many class your school has graduated within those four years).
Notes and Tips
- Six-year college completion includes 4-year colleges only.
- "Six-year college completion" is defined as completing college by June 30, 6 years after a student's high school graduation year. For example, if a student graduated from high school on June 9, 2014, they will be considered "graduated within six years" if they graduate from a 4-year college by June 30 of 2020.