Marking Site Visits as Not Required
There are a few reasons why conducting an in-person site visit for a partner may not be required. These steps will show you how to mark a site visit as not required; doing so will allow your team to keep an accurate count of outstanding site visits as well as fulfill detailed documentation requirements for DOL compliance. For more information on DOL compliance, including a letter outlining why certain site visits may be waived, see the CWSP Portal.
- Navigate to the site visit record by either using the Global Search bar, using the Site Visits tab, or finding the partner record in the CWSP Operations app and clicking Site Visits.
- Click the Site Visit Not Required button to the top left of the record page.
- Select a Site Visit Not Required Reason.
- Partner is fully remote: students are working remotely for this partner all year, so a site visit is not required.
- No students deployed to partner: employments were initially created for this partner, but students did not end up deploying.
- PD/Training account: the related partner record is a CWSP/Cristo Rey account, not an offsite partner.
- Completed by other site visit: another site visit record covers this visit information (e.g. multiple accounts have been created for different departments at the same location).
- Other (please specify): any other reason - a written explanation will be required.
- Add Site Visit Not Required Explanation (optional unless "Other" is selected).
- Click Save.
- The Status will update to "Not Required" and the Compliance Summary will show "Site Visit Not Required".