Updating Multiple Opportunities
To update multiple opportunities at once, use Quick Edit list views. You can use these standard views to mass edit stages, close dates, FTE counts, and partnership categories (paid, unpaid, funded, etc).
- Navigate to either the New Jobs - Quick Edit list view or the Renewals - Quick Edit list view, depending on the type of opportunities you would like to update. If you have not recently viewed either of these lists, you may have to scroll all the way down to "ALL OTHER LISTS".
- Hover over a field value you would like to edit and click on the pencil icon that appears.
- Type in or select a new value for the selected field. Press enter.
- Repeat steps 2-3 for each field you would like to update.
- To update multiple records with the same field value, select the checkboxes to the left of each record:
- Repeat steps 2-3 above, but be sure to check the "Update X select items" box before clicking Apply.
- Once you have updated all desired fields, click Save. If you would like to start over, click Cancel.
To mass convert prospects into 22-23 new job opportunities, see this 6-min video.