Unenrolling a Student
When a student leaves the school for any reason, there are three things you will want to do:
- Close out the student's employment(s) (see this help article on ending an employment).
- Resolve outstanding missed days (see this help article on excusing missed days).
- Change the student's class year to "Unenrolled".
- Navigate to the student's contact page.
- In the Contact Details section, change the Current Grade Level to "Unenrolled" and click Save.
What if a student leaves the school and then returns?
If a student returns to the school, you can change the class year from "Unenrolled" back to whatever grade the student is now in. Then create a new employment for that student when she is placed in a new job.