Taking Attendance and Sending Time Cards
In Work Studyforce 2.0, sending time cards and generating absences both occur as a result of taking attendance in the morning. This recorded training walks through the entire time card process, including taking attendance, sending time cards, reviewing time card information, and creating absence records.
For more articles on time cards and missed days, please choose from the following:
- Student Time Card Screenshots - use these images to send or present screenshots of student-facing time card forms and emails.
- Supervisor Time Card Screenshots - use these images to send or present screenshots of supervisor-facing time card forms and emails.
- Student Time Card Submission - a walkthrough of the student time card submission process
- Make-Up Day Scheduling Screenshots - use these images when orienting students or supervisors on scheduling make-up days.
- Managing Missed Days and Scheduling Make-Up Days - a walkthrough of the missed day and make-up day process.
- Creating and Updating Your Make-Up Day Calendar - set up and update your make-up day calendar.