Enabling Multiple Supervisor Ratings
You can allow multiple supervisors to provide feedback for students by enabling the Allow Multiple Supervisor Ratings setting on a job record.
If Allow Multiple Supervisor Ratings is not enabled on a job record and a related employment has two or three supervisors, the student must pick just one supervisor, preferably whichever supervisor they worked with the most during the relevant work day:
Allowing Multiple Supervisor Ratings
Enabling Allow Multiple Supervisor Ratings on a job record will permit related students to select up to 3 supervisors each time they submit their time cards for a work day.
- Navigate to the job record for the team of students for whom this setting should be available.
- Ensure the related employments (not just the job defaults) have more than one supervisor, if desired.
- Students will now have the option to direct their time card feedback to one, some, or all of the supervisors available on their employment record.
- Students will be able to choose between 1 and all of the available supervisors. This means a student could opt out of sending the time card to their primary supervisor.
- If an employment only has one supervisor, this option will not appear, even if the Allow Multiple Supervisor Ratings setting is enabled on the related job.
- Activating this setting on the job record will affect all related employment records.
After Multiple Supervisors Have Provided Feedback
Once the student submits their time card, the feedback emails will be sent to all checked supervisors. All individual ratings will appear on the student's attendance record, with the rating numbers averaging and rounding up for the student's overall average for the day. Individual high and low ratings will still appear on the home dashboard.