Updating Multiple Risk Assessments
List views are the easiest way to update multiple records at once. While this article focuses on risk assessments, you can also apply the steps to mass edit contact records using contact list views.
- Click on the Risks tab in the navigation bar.
- To update key fields for the Class of 2020, locate the FAFSA and Registration - 2020 list view. Otherwise, click through other available list views to find an appropriate view.
If you are unfamiliar with list views or need to brush up, take a look at this article on filtering and sorting or this article on adjusting displayed fields.
- Scroll through the list to find the risk assessments you would like to update.
- Once you have found a field that needs updating, hover over the cell and click on the pencil that appears. Choose the new value and click Apply.
- Repeat Step 4 until you have updated all fields requiring new values.
- Click Save to update the fields or Cancel to clear your changes.
- If you would like to apply the same value to multiple risk assessments at once:
- Check off the appropriate records to the left.
- Hover over any of the cells you'd like to update and click on the pencil that appears.
- Choose the new value, check "Update X selected items" and click Apply.
- Click Save.