Gradforce Reports: College Graduates
This article is part of our help doc series on Gradforce reports. For more report help docs, please click here.
Use these reports to answer the following questions:
- How many of our alumni have graduated from college?
- How many alumni have graduated from a 4-year college? 2-year?
- What is our class breakdown for college completion?
Navigating to the Reports
- Click on the Dashboards tab.
- In the menu, click All Dashboards.
- Select Detailed School Enrollment Dashboard.
College Completion Numbers
- The dark bottom components of the dashboard show college completion numbers:
- Total number of students who have completed college.
- Students who have completed a 4-year degree.
- Students who have completed a 2-year degree (students who have completed both a 2-year and a 4-year degree will
appear only in the "4-Year Graduates" category).
College Completion Percentages
- Scroll to the top of the dashboard and locate the Graduation Rate by Class report.
- To see specific percentages of college completion by class year and institution type:
- Hover over the graph bars, or
- Click "View Report (Graduation Rate by Class Year and Type)". You can toggle Detail Rows at the bottom of the report to see student names.
Notes and Tips
- If a student graduated from both a 2-year and a 4-year, they will fall under the "Graduated from 4-Year" category.
- In some rare instances, colleges report a graduation record when a student receives a certificate but hasn't actually graduated. These students may appear as having graduated in college completion reports.