Updating Your Email Settings
You can update your email preferences - including your email signature - in your personal settings.
- Navigate to your personal user settings using the circular icon in the top right corner (you can personalize this icon, if you'd like).
- From the menu on the left side of the screen, select Email --> My Email Settings.
- Update your settings:
If you are a Gmail school, skip to (e).
- If your school uses Gmail as your default email platform, make sure "Gmail" is selected for "How would you like to send your emails?". If your school uses Outlook or another email provider, select "Salesforce".
- Make sure your Email Name reflects the name you would like recipients to see when they receive an email from you.
Unfortunately, there is no easy way to include images or other rich text features in email signatures at this time.
- Confirm that the email address under "What email address would you like to use as your return address?" is your Cristo Rey email address.
- It is suggested that you select "Yes" to automatically BCC emails to your return address - that way, you'll see your emails not only in Gradforce but also in your email inbox.
- Enter your email signature into the "Email Signature" box.
- Our recommendation is to open the Salesforce Email Composer when clicking on an email address in Gradforce. If you select "Default Email Application", your Gmail/Outlook provider will open instead of the standard Salesforce email interface.
- Click Save.
- If you are a Gmail user, be sure to link your Gmail and Salesforce account by setting up 1:1 emails.